Lurch77

Super Extra Overtime Bonus Challenge  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Best Picture

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side note. After Jeopardy finished, this place is dead. I wonder if this emptiness is how Alex Trebek feels every day when the lights go down.

That's how I felt when a couple of days after the announcement of the hunt,it's weird,but uh,at least I got my huntmate for company,right?RIGHT?!?!?

Added one more prize ($20 Toys R Us online gift card) for a special guest judge's favorite picture.

Guest judge being my daughter or my wife, whichever one feels like picking one that day :tongue:

So you don't have to have all the challenges just one good picture could win you a prize :thumbsup:

Either that or maybe Mark 1 Iron Man or maybe just Tony Stark.

I know your avatar is C&H and all, but I swear, I didn't do this to gain favor with you. I love Calvin and Hobbes.

I forgot all about that and I asked my friends what a fun challenge would be and "make a snowman" was suggested, and I went from there.

But I'm glad you like it, it's one of my favorites from my little hunt gallery.

Edited by The Geohound

Eternal Glory!

That is what awaits the winner of this year’s hunt. A full year of bragging rights; the ability to walk with swagger around these boards knowing that you are the top dog! And what better way to show off than with a one of a kind display for your huntmate; your name with be etched in history.

post-28-0-08735800-1324594537_thumb.jpg

post-28-0-14528200-1324594559_thumb.jpg

That is amazing, Lurch!

(Unfortunatelly I don't see any more pics from me on the horizon. I already left for the holidays. Maybe on Dec 31st I'll find some time to take a handful of pics. I know how discouraging it is if there aren't that many people participating. Shout out to the guys who made it, though!)

Those trophies are exceptional. Can't wait to see the winners displayed on them.

I love this contest. It's how I initially heard about this place. And it is so much fun. I had a blast doing this

And Bob, I am really sad to hear you might be dropping out. Your shots are awesome (as are everyone's) and I hope you find time to get some more done.

I'm also hoping that there's a bunch of people holding back to throw in entries at the very last minute. I think that'll be awesome.

Either way, this is great fun and I'm glad to have participated. Hooray and huzzah for us all.