Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luke314pi

Post SDCC Chat with DST Chuck on Thursday August 4th!

58 posts in this topic

Thanks for the transcript and your nerdy introductions! Sadly they said they don't see a motorcycle in the near future. I was really hoping for that when we learned about the potential Zombie Biker mate.

That is... incredibly edited. And much easier to read. There were many moments the answers to questions were lost in the ongoing witty banter competition.

That is... incredibly edited. And much easier to read. There were many moments the answers to questions were lost in the ongoing witty banter competition.

I was actually more interested in the witty banter competition. :yes:

But much appreciation to Luke for going through the work of editing. :thumbsup:

I was actually more interested in the witty banter competition. :yes:

But much appreciation to Luke for going through the work of editing. :thumbsup:

Thanks Luke! Im ticked i forgot about the chat.

I'm just glad he left out the after-chat chat, where we learned some disturbing things about some of the board members here.

I think I closed up shop around an hour and a half after the DST guys left. It was a lot of fun, and I am going to schedule a general MMV chat soon.

I think our @So&So: replies went really well. We need to do that as a courtesy to keep things clearer.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0