UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Costume Pics

luke314pi

Another year of SDCC brought another set of cosplay outfits, ranging from awesome to awful. I thought I would start a thread for people to post their favorites. I will kick things off:

Shortly after his reawakening in the modern world, the super soldier serum suddenly reverses itself on poor Cap...

Ifxau.jpg

While this image is somewhat disturbing, I have to give this guy credit for having the balls to wear it:

20CAA.jpg

OK, so I'm gonna go there. ;)

I know there are waaaay more guys here than chicks, but seriously?? Several pics of hotties are posted (giving you guys something to look at), but all us girls get are creeper dude in drag & some lil boy who's on his way to getting the worst wedgie/reverse ball drop in history??

For those of you who were there, there were no awesomely costumed (& attractive) guys whose photos can be posted?

I tried Homegirl, I really did. But the problem is that 1) there are a lot more guys that go then girls. 2) The percentage of girl in cosplay to guys in cosplay is higher, and 3) guys will naturally be drawn to taking pics of the pretty girls. Also probably 4) girls take better care of themselves than guys. So it's all around harder to find pics of guys.

That being said, I do see your point, and agree. Here, let me help.

Here, this one has a guy!

5986297756_da2d95d97d.jpg

cfa6c1569399e810f30e6a706700889a.jpg

Leonardo from TMNT

DSC02734.JPG

DSC02742.JPG

costumes_wondercon2011.jpg

Kinda creepy.

d3e6b6079397e810f30e6a7067001cf0.jpg

SDCC-2011-COS-Play-07.jpg

SDCC-2011-COS-Play-27.jpg

SDCC-2011-COS-Play-40.jpg

I'd totally do this one if I had the body for it. (Yes, I'll leave you to figure out what that means.)

SDCC-2011-COS-Play-15.jpg

This one I have done because the body doesn't matter! :P

SDCC-2011-COS-Play-63.jpg

This one is really, really cool!

SDCC2011jlacosplaybig.gif

A couple girls for good measure.

SDCC-2011-COS-Play-18.jpg

Priceless!

SDCC-2011-COS-Play-14.jpg

tumblr_loxrouEydQ1qhraqbo1_500.jpg

(Wasn't there already a cosplay thread somewhere? [TM2, the great thread-necro-organizer])

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

TallestSilver is definitely my favorite female cosplayer (she's the female Batman and Power Girl with the Adam Hughes-boobs above), she always manages great costumes and doesn't really look bad in any of them. Her Poison Ivy is my favorite.

And it wasn't for SDCC, it was Philly, but i figure "what the hell;" one of me and a couple of friends cosplaying what we love most:

2hpk8ys.jpg

Sexy-Female-Wookiee-Cosplay-SDCC-2011-400x602.jpg

Why yes, I do believe I'd rather kiss a Wookie.