Future Foundation

Mattman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They hit shelves in the Bay Area.

post-2890-0-11313100-1315007160_thumb.jp

Bay Area is a vague term... Sun Valley? San Francisco? Some other Disney Store I don’t know about?

Curious as well, seeing as I hope to be looking for them tomorrow around the San Jose area!!

Edited by jcastick

I can confirm they have reached Fairfield's Solano Mall. They had about 8 packs each of the FF and the Heroic Age.

They hit shelves in the Bay Area.

post-2890-0-11313100-1315007160_thumb.jp

Bay Area is a vague term... Sun Valley? San Francisco? Some other Disney Store I don’t know about?

Curious as well, seeing as I hope to be looking for them tomorrow around the San Jose area!!

You can find them at Westfield Valley Fair in San Jose.

Well if I'm going to find them, I only have two days left too. No white after Labor Day and all.

Looking at this ebay seller's photos I couldn't help but notice all the points I made earlier being emphasised in his auction pictures. Check out the 'white' feet & the clearly obvious tats on Sue .

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jcamaddo/m.html?_nkw=future+foundation&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Edited by buttheadsmate

A friend of mine found them for me at the Disney Store in the Mall of America last week. He said they had a whole load of the things. Apparently, according to the cashier, he was the first one to buy them and they had already had them for 3 days. I guess they're not a big hit? Oh well, looking forward to having mine.

Just wanted to find out if anyone else had gotten the set with Thing having 2 right hands?

Just lately the Disney Store has got nothing right & have nothing left.

But seriously.....my criticism of most things Minimates is borne of unrequited expectation & you should ignore me* .

*if you are amongst the few that don't already .

Just wanted to find out if anyone else had gotten the set with Thing having 2 right hands?

Opened them this morning and was an odd thing to see. Not a huge problem, just odd.

I had a Thing with 2 left feet. Went back to Disney Store and they let me exchange it with no hassle. QC a little too lax on Thing?

I picked these up in Toledo, OH over the weekend. I didn't have any mismatched white parts, and the indicia on the Invisible Woman wasn't too distracting, really only noticable if held up to a bright light. Are others seeing similar problems that BHM reported, or should we just chalk it up to his eyes finally giving out? :tongue:

:lol: Like I said I'm picky . Here's Ivan's picture http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=1285&n=Invisible+Woman ....it's on record now that tampos cost plenty so why the unnecessary black printing ? It is thoughtless & dare I say.... almost disrespectful,it turns a toy into a billboard. Regards the colouring ....I don't just have one random pack ...er..I have more than one & they vary . The combination of unpainted white plastics with white-painted plastics ought to work but IMHO it doesn't ....I wait with baited breath for the thread "what's happening to my Foundation Minimates,why are they suffering from vitiligo ? "

Please let me remind you that although I am an ordinary mortal my perception of colour & variations thereof are nothing less than Asgardian ....I was a printer for 30 years ,never used a densitometer & I would know if Bifrost had recently been soiled by Heimdall . :thumbsup:

got this set yesterday. love it! although i am a sucker for a team with like uniforms. i think the clear base that comes with sue is a great idea! i have her on display "flying" around on it. the one problem i am have is that things shoulder parts seem to be stuck a little too low, but that will take some work or hot water.

It's great for aches and pains or making tea. :biggrin:

If you warm up parts in hot water, they become pliable enough to make minor changes in fit or for unsticking parts, etc. Example: If Thing's arm parts have issues, you can dip the arm in hot water, readjust the part, then dip in cold water to reset.

My wife called me at work the other day. She was at the Disney store and said they had the minimate set and asked if I wanted her to buy it. I already got the FF set from Lukestoystore so I said no but I asked her what it looked like just to be sure. It was the Heroic Age set. So my Disney store is just barely getting that set! Holy cow that is some crappy distribution.