UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Future Foundation

Mattman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to getting this set. I think it's a shame Spidey doesn't have a slip on mask/alternative Peter Parker head as I'd definitly display him unmasked with the rest of them.

I take it they come with everything in the photo, but does Reed have the "beefed up" arm that MvC3 Super Skrull will be getting?

These look good. A couple things: can Invisible Woman fly? Also, I just barely read that Torch 'died' and asked Spidey to take his place in his will. Man, I've gotta wiki up on my Marvel knowledge.. I haven't been reading the books for years and I seem to be horribly out of the loop. :)

Edited by The Vox

I think it's a shame Spidey doesn't have a slip on mask/alternative Peter Parker head as I'd definitly display him unmasked with the rest of them.

If you want a Peter head where he's looking all angry to match Reed and Ben, go with the one from the Cosmic Spidey mate...

Does Doom have a new costume? If so Doom and non-clear Sue makes sense to me!

He does! Spoilers if you're planning on reading the book:

Doom actually joins the FF, so he has a white costume too.

I find myself strangely intrigued by the other items on your shelf. What's with the teeth?

Ha...the teeth is mine. I got the mold from my dentist. I got them for the bridges the dentist uses to whiten my teeth. They're not for sale.

Any more questions?

This set looks awesome. I'm quite chuffed with it for the most part. I don't mind a clear Sue - i just wish she wasn't so Blue. Or, at least that she was a much much lighter shade of blue, like what was used on the old clear Sue.

If Battlecats spoiler holds true, then i'd very happily buy that 2-pack :)

Thanks for the pic Mattman.

He does! Spoilers if you're planning on reading the book:

Doom actually joins the FF, so he has a white costume too.

Yeah, I knew the spoiler but didn't know if there was a change in appearance too. 2 simple repaint figures that I wouldn't complain about.

Ha...the teeth is mine. I got the mold from my dentist. I got them for the bridges the dentist uses to whiten my teeth. They're not for sale.

Any more questions?

Open for a trade for my teeth mold? :biggrin:

My cousin lives in San Diego and is coming for a visit in August. I was hoping to see if he could get this set for me. Does anyone know if these are still available and/or if there is anything specific I should tell him to ask for?

Thanks for the info.

My cousin lives in San Diego and is coming for a visit in August. I was hoping to see if he could get this set for me. Does anyone know if these are still available and/or if there is anything specific I should tell him to ask for?

Thanks for the info.

Highly, highly doubtful they sold out. Last I saw, they were located behind the register and there were tons of them. But I imagine the sets moved to the rest of the Marvel stuff at the left of the store when you walk in. The Disney Store has helpful employees whether you call them or talk to them in person so there shouldn't be trouble finding those wonderful sets.

Edited by storm 1:08

So these will be available at all/most disney stores right? This isn't a San Diego Disney store exclusive, is it? My nephew just checked all the stores at Downtown Disney in Orlando and didn't see any minimates.

At first i balked at this box set. Bascially was meh on it. I have like usual changed my mind (felt the same with the First Class mates). I have no clue why they are wearing white but they look cool. Last marvel storyline i read was Secret Invasion. I'm hoping that I will get them from Luke's preorder.

So these will be available at all/most disney stores right? This isn't a San Diego Disney store exclusive, is it? My nephew just checked all the stores at Downtown Disney in Orlando and didn't see any minimates.

I wouldn't expect to se them at Downtown Disney. Walt Disney Attractions & The Disney Store are completely different business divisions with very little cross over merchandise. Especially if they say Disney Store exclusive on it then that will most likely be the only place to find them. The few times they have shared something it has been an in-house product and had both WDA & DS on it.

I wouldn't expect to se them at Downtown Disney. Walt Disney Attractions & The Disney Store are completely different business divisions with very little cross over merchandise. Especially if they say Disney Store exclusive on it then that will most likely be the only place to find them. The few times they have shared something it has been an in-house product and had both WDA & DS on it.

Thanks, I have a Disney Store about an hour away.. I'll have to swing by. Anyone else seeing this in stores?

Thanks, I have a Disney Store about an hour away.. I'll have to swing by. Anyone else seeing this in stores?

But is there not a large Disney Store IN Downtown Disney?

But is there not a large Disney Store IN Downtown Disney?

This was covered in another thread but that's a Disney attractions store. Large store for the kind of stuff you'd find inside the parks. Disney stores are not in the Disney park complexes or anything related to them. Yes I know. It's stupid as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't want to wait for this set to show up online or at your local disney store you can call the store in San Diego and order it right over the phone.

The woman I spoke to said they've been doing this for awhile and lots of people have called and ordered it.

They ship using UPS and it's $6.95 shipping for one set.

Phone number for the store is 619-299-0652

Heh.

So it really IS a San Diego exclusive set.

That's kinda funny in a totally ridiculous kind of way.