Diamond Select Toys' Facebook contests

Dio

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diamond Select Toys Facebook Photo Contest

*from blog*

We have a lot of fun taking pictures of our toys, and we know you do, too. We’ve seen the evidence. Which is why we’ve decided to have a photo contest! Take your best shot of a Minimate — or a group of Minimates — post them to our Facebook wall, and you could win a Minimate 2-pack, 4-pack or vehicle from every line we currently produce! Here’s what you have to do.

- Take a photo of one or more Minimates from the following lines: Marvel (comic or movie), Marvel vs. Capcom, Halo, Sony Playstation, MAX, Pirate Raiders, Real Ghostbusters, Universal Monsters, Terminator, Back to the Future, Battle Beasts or Alice. You can mix them up or stick with one property.

- Shots can be indoors, outdoors, on miniature sets, on human-sized sets, whatever, but the only figures and accessories in them should be from Minimates.

- Photos should be at least 4 by 6 inches at 72 dpi (288×432 pixels).

- Post your photos on the Diamond Select Toys Facebook wall at http://www.facebook.com/diamondselecttoys between now and August 4th at 9 AM EST.

- Only one entry is allowed per person, so make sure your best shot is on the wall come Thursday morning.

- The winner will get at least two packaged Minimates (or one Minimate and a vehicle) from all of our current lines: Marvel, MAX, Pirate Raiders, Real Ghostbusters, Halo, Universal Monsters and Back to the Future. Two runners-up will also be chosen for Minimate prize packs.

Start shooting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DST Facebook Page

I wouldn't call that gory. I only vomitted once when I saw it, so I'd classify it as just 'disturbing'. And it was nice to see someone else's wife out doing them.

Here's my submission. I have this huge ultimate plan in my head for an awesome battle scene, but this contest hit at the wrong time to pul it off. So I submitted one tiny part:

thor-1.jpg

And many thanks to Luke for a bag of hammers (which I am smarter than). And here's my wife's update of my old Hulkbuster Iron Man pic:

100_2403.jpg