UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Diamond: NYCC exclusives

Nessex,

SDCC 2012 sold out on preview night this year. Tickets are no longer available (to my knowledge) This may be a large hurdle for people planing on a meet up next year. I know some old timers/west coast avenger types were talking about SDCC, but there were more than a dozen of us planing on C2E2 in Chicago next summer. An Aussie would be a welcome addition to our pack. Of course, if you're feeling really adventurous you could always join the proposed UK meet up happening next year as well, happening at Rob's barn last I heard. (:P)

Can all be seen here.

2012: busybusybusy

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDCC 2012 sold out on preview night this year. Tickets are no longer available (to my knowledge)

Not true. Tickets allocated to be sold during SDCC sold out. A larger amount of tickets will be made available online at a later date (preview night 4-day passes included). And then next year a month before the show (or something like that), they will resell the tickets that were returned. And based upon last year's online sales, you better jump the second they go live. If you wait 5 minutes after it goes live, you probably don't have a chance.

And the Minimates Panel is typically on Saturdays. Chuck likes it on that day because there are usually more people on Saturdays. But there's always lots of people everyday nowadays. I believe it's been Saturday at either 1pm or 2pm for the past few years. Good luck to anyone who will be trying online sales! Getting tickets in person during the show sucked.

Thanks for the assist in info guys. I was reasonably sure there would be some online tickets released in the near future - i'll have to keep an eye out for the release dates. With a little luck (& a lot of cash) i might just get to say hi in person ;)

And I accept any type of jerky. Must be sealed in the bag. I don't want you guys jerking your own meat at home.

So, sealed in the bag inside the package sent from my house, packed along with the cookies and a self addressed stamped envelope? That's what you meant for those of us unable to go to NYCC, right?

I'm totally not above bribery.:blush:

I'm keen on making the trip to SDCC next year - but it's a pretty big trip (see map).

Are the dates for the panels set yet? (i.e. can i find out what day i should be buying tickets for?)

OR, Can anyone tell me what day the Minimates panel is typically on? Or is there no rhyme/reason to how the con is set out?

Following those directions your arms are going to be too tired to hold anything by the time the con starts... :lol:

Thanks for the assist in info guys. I was reasonably sure there would be some online tickets released in the near future - i'll have to keep an eye out for the release dates. With a little luck (& a lot of cash) i might just get to say hi in person ;)

That would be awesome, Ness! If you want to extend your vacation and visit Vegas, you have a place to stay. :)

• 2 weeks later...