UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Diamond: NYCC exclusives

Oh yes, taking a R rated concept and making it PG always works. Just ask the Aliens and Predator folks. (of course R didn't help A3 or the last 3rd of A4 but that's neither here nor there)

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa. Waitaminute. It will be PG? How is that even possible? Nevermind, a PG zombie movie will suck.

Yep... I read a while back that they wanted to make it PG so they can get kids into the theaters. Brad Pitt isn't going to do a movie thats only going to appeal to horror fans.

Hey thanks!

I like 'em, these are definitely the types of Spidey variants I want :D

But absolutely nothing about the other two say "zombie." However, the bloody hand print on the doctor is so amazing that I can look past that.

Edited by Shamrock

Sexy librarians? Helooooooo nurse!

I miss that show. For you, bronie-boy, it's probably a fond childhood memory. For me, it's late high school/early college, got all the subtext jokes the kids missed, set the vcr and event a drinking game later kinda fun. Wheel of morality turn turn turn, tell us the lesson that we should learn.

I miss that show. For you, bronie-boy, it's probably a fond childhood memory. For me, it's late high school/early college, got all the subtext jokes the kids missed, set the vcr and event a drinking game later kinda fun. Wheel of morality turn turn turn, tell us the lesson that we should learn.

BigLots had the DVDs for $3 a few years back. I got both Volumes 1 and 2 of Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain. I'm still missing number 3. Never watched Freakazoid or Tiny Toons, so I have no idea if those are worth it. But I love Animaniacs.

BigLots had the DVDs for $3 a few years back. I got both Volumes 1 and 2 of Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain. I'm still missing number 3. Never watched Freakazoid or Tiny Toons, so I have no idea if those are worth it. But I love Animaniacs.

Oh s**t Freakazoid. Damn I loved Freakazoid. I don't know about the nostalgia factor of Freakazoid now, but back then it was funny as hell. I think I liked it more than Animaniacs, but back then Animaniacs went over my head. So that's that on Freakazoid except there should be minimates of him.

As for the minis announced here, zombies good. Chainsaw good. All's good in this world.