UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel LEGOs

boyd

76005-1.jpg

Figured I'd update this topic with the newest reveal hot out of NYCC! 76005: Spider-Man - Daily Bugle Showdown $49.99, Piece Count: 476, Minifigures: Spider-Man, Doctor Doom, Jonah Jameson, Nova, Beetle What does everyone think?

Edited by CBMM1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I'd update this topic with the newest reveal hot out of NYCC! 76005: Spider-Man - Daily Bugle Showdown $49.99, Piece Count: 476, Minifigures: Spider-Man, Doctor Doom, Jonah Jameson, Nova, Beetle What does everyone think?

What do I think? I think I need to find $50.00 :D

I think I'm probably going to be paying someone $15 for a Nova figure! Well, maybe, I do like the building too. Maybe someone will be paying me for the other figures!

• 2 weeks later...

Can you post pictures of the give away figures?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

*sigh* I caved & got all the Avengers sets over the weekend. I haven't opened the SHIELD SUV yet, and am halfway through the Quinjet (which I got on clearance at Walmart).

Minimates still blow the figures out of the water (though I really like Lego Hulk), but I'm really loving the sets. Except for Cap's bike, it's all movie-faithful, which matters to me. I'm not a big fan of pointless things like that. I kinda wish we got some SHIELD agents with a few of the sets (I've got 3 Lokis, 2 IMs, 2 Thors, & 2 Hawkeyes, but no Nick Fury or Maria Hill or Coulson - no Bruce Banner, even).

I'm hoping Target or WM start getting the IM3 sets soon. I want Tony's house, but TRU is a little steep for me.

I got my Malibu Attacks set from amazon, so it was free shipping and no sales tax. I'm also not a big fan of the extra non-movie junk, like the little vehicle that comes in the Mandarin Showdown set.

There is a Lego Nick Fury in the Ultimate Spiderman set that came out this year, it's close enough as far as I'm concerned to pass for a movie Fury since the design is obviously based on Sam Jackson.

Since you got all the Avengers set, you'll have a mark VI and mark VII to put in the Armory of the Tony House set.

• 1 month later...

Anyone have the Malibu set? Mind taking a few shots with any Minimates? It's a pricey set and i'll likely buy it anyway, but i too am considering modding it with a downstairs and it'd be nice to know if i have to mod the upstairs at all too beforehand. :lol:

LEGO needs to stop being so freaking expensive; i hate that they started to charge by the brick. That LOTR is incredible, but no way in hell could i ever justify that purchase. These Iron Man, Man of Steel, and Lone Ranger sets are great, but those price tags just kill my enthusiasm.

Don't even get me started on this Mr. Gold nonsense.