UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2011: Main Discussion Thread

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll start.

How hilarious is it that they're selling TRU exclusive sets at the DST booth? Remember when we were howling for that Magik/Warlock set? Good times. ;)

You know that's going to be all gone quickly. SDCC is full of scalpers! I might buy one for fun... I hope Holocaust is in there somewhere.

I am on pins and needles waiting to see the Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker. Could be EPIC (like the T1 T-800). Or could be EPIC FAIL (like the DX Indiana Jones). Very curious, indeed.

Zach from Diamond just posted on Twitter "Just acquired a pretty dope prize for the Minimates panel." So anyone who's at SDCC, you might want to go and try and win some of the dope, I guess.

Of course, if you're at SDCC, odds are you're not going to read this until you get home.

Edited by boyd

And after seeing KARR with Garth, I have this desire to see the A-Team van Minimatized now.

And Airwolf. Gotta have Airwolf.

Did we know that Diamond was doing Munsters Minimates? They just put a picture up on their Facebook page with the Munsters car and what I can assume is a really bad looking Herman Munster Minimate.

JILL AND CHRIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Them, with Wesker, and hopefully Nemesis (see MvC3 thread) and i'm am one happy RE Fanboy.

Karr and Garth look great, though Garth is immediately being custom fodder for my interpretation of Harvey Dent. The Munster's Coach, however, is amazing; mega-excited for that license.

So where's a good site to find pics?

Right now? Diamond's own Facebook page is the only site posting anything new and Minimate-related. Once Preview Night opens tonight, I'm guessing either Cool Toy Review or Toy News International will have stuff up first.

Well seeing how we're getting a Herman Munster minimate and the Munster Coach, I wonder if a Grampa / Dragula vehicle set is in the works as well.

BTW, a source told me that the first pics of Marvel wave 42 and TRU wave 12 should pop up relatively soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

So where's a good site to find pics?

Right now? Diamond's own Facebook page is the only site posting anything new and Minimate-related. Once Preview Night opens tonight, I'm guessing either Cool Toy Review or Toy News International will have stuff up first.

I usually find that TNI has the most complete gallerys, so I second that recommendation. AFI right now has some good pics up of new Marvel Legends figures.