I'll keep this short, as clearly, in the past I have been one of the least articulate posters here.
All actions below were performed by me,as far as I can remember in said order.
-Stores Thundercats Minimates in Minimates carrying case.
- Occasionally play with them with my son, who is very nice to them.
- Lion-O's foot almost always falls out.
- Opens up Thundercats mates after a week of not playing with them...finds Lion-O's foot missing.
- Proceeds to turn entire house upside down looking for Minimate foot.
- At this point not sure if it has been painted over, or lost or eaten by Minimate demons.
Does this happen to anyone? Is there any easy way to procure a Lion-O foot? A cheap mate with the same colored feet?
Anyone want to send me one? I will give you four assorted feet for 1 Lion-O foot...am I freaking out for lack of a better phrase? YES!
I am not a fan of being a completionist, unsure whether it is some unfulfilled childhood need or OCD or something sillier. But when it hits, it hits me hard. Next fiasco I assume will be procuring Pathfinder promos in a timely fashion.